Full payment is required to confirm all bookings, these can be made below, or you can request an invoice to be sent to your organisation.
• If the weather is unsafe for a course or activity to take place, then we will reschedule to another agreed date.
• If you cancel a course or activity more than 30 days in advance then you can request a full refund.
• If you cancel a private course or activity (not an open course ie skills workshop or MT Course) more than 14 days in advance then your booking can be moved to a new date.
• If you cancel less than 14 days in advance then your payment will be lost.
• Our insurance provider requires each participant to complete a participation form which includes personal identifiers such as Name and Address, an Emergency Contact Number and details of any Medical Conditions or Injuries that may need to be managed during the course.
• This will be completed manually on the day and will not be stored electronically at any time. Your personal data will not be given to any third party except the emergency services and our insurance provider in the event of an accident or injury.
• Images taken during a course may be shared via our social media channels and for promotional reasons both on and off line. Please let us know if you do not wish your photo to be taken.