Full payment is required to confirm all bookings, these can be made below, or you can request an invoice to be sent to your organisation.
• All bookings are provisional until full
payment has been made.
Any illness, injuries or disabilities that can affect your ability to take
part in the course must be declared.
For the protection of other clients, if you are unwell with an infectious illness
(including COVID 19), you will not be allowed to participate in an open course.
Our standard cancellation policy then applies.
• If the weather is unsafe for a course or activity to take place, then we will reschedule to another agreed date. We bear no responsibility for any incidental costs (e.g. travel, accomodation).
• If you cancel a course or activity more than 30 days in advance then you can request a full refund.
• If you cancel a private course or activity (not an open course ie skills workshop or Mountain Training course) more than 14 days in advance then your booking can be moved to a new date.
• If you cancel a private course or activity (not an open course ie skills workshop or Mountain Training course) less than 14 days in advance then your payment will be lost.
• Our insurance provider requires each participant to complete a participation form which includes personal identifiers such as Name and Address, an Emergency Contact Number and details of any Medical Conditions or Injuries that may need to be managed during the course.
• Your personal data will not be given to any third party except the emergency services and our insurance provider in the event of an accident or injury.
• Images taken during a course may be shared via our social media channels and for promotional reasons both on and off line. Please let us know if you do not wish your photo to be taken.